Prevention and personal safety are key. Be sure to follow CDC guidelines and to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Practice social distancing
- If you are sick, stay at home
- Wear a face mask when you go out
- Always cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow
- Clean and sanitize frequently used surfaces daily
WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER
Despite the uncertainty we’re facing right now, we live in a day of hope and opportunity. Remember that today is the greatest time in history to be alive. Global crime rates are at historic lows. Infant mortality is the lowest ever. Our standard of living has never been better. Access to information is changing the world.
As we practice social distancing to reduce the spread of illness, let’s use this time to reconnect with our loved ones and rediscover the things that are most important in life. Fear and worry can be overcome by finding joy in the simple things and coming together as fellow humans.
Idaho BMI encourages you to eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, and live in the moment. We’re all in this together and will get through this together.